It's that time again! Come see what Jessica from Jessica is Baking sent me for the month of May! I am super excited to try the healthy fruit strip...I remember diving into a box of Fruit Roll-Ups as a kid and now I can enjoy one of my favorite past times in a healthy way!
|Look at the cute card she sent me along with all these goodies!|
It's like she knows me or something!! ;)
|Who knew Kashi made healthy cookies?!|
Is it bad that I jumped right into these??
|My favorite item in my package! |
|I love my new "on the go" snack!|
Thank you so much Jessica! You gave me some favorites and some new things to try and I loved everything! Two thumbs up!
This month, I sent Kimberly her foodie penpals package and I let her have a FIESTA!! Check it out!
Sign Me Up!
Want to be a part of this awesome monthly group?? It is a great way to meet new friends and try some new favorites! Head on over to Lindsay's blog to fill out a participation form! Here are some general details on the Foodie Penpals program!
On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size and how fragile they are. (Don’t forget about flat rate boxes!)
- Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you’re a reader and you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for that month.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US & Canadian residents. Please note, Canadian Residents will be paired with other Canadians only. We’ve determined things might get too slow and backed up if we’re trying to send foods through customs across the border from US to Canada and vice versa. So, I’m going to keep two separate lists and match US w/ US and Canada w/ Canada!
There you have it folks. Another great FPP month in the books! Each month just gets better and better and the group keeps growing! I hope everyone is having a great week and ready to take on the weekend ahead...on your own two feet...
Until the next step bloggers...