If you did not hear via my twitter, CJ from Healthy, Happy, Whole won my amazing giveaway! Unfortunately my random number generator was acting up and I could not post the image on here but the lucky number it gave me was 93...Congrats CJ! Expect a very large package to come your way soon!
August was a hard month for me as far as my workouts and eating right was concerned. After telling myself I would start something, I found myself slacking off and not even holding myself accountable for it. Anyone else having this problem??
I got excited when Cait from Beyond Bananas said she was starting a challenge: "100 Pushups in 30 Days." I started strong for about 3 days but then work and other crap got in my way and I did not follow through with it for even a week.
Today is a new day. It is the first of the month and I can smell fall in the air. It is time for some new goals and a fresh start. I woke up today feeling excited about starting anew. SO, here is a list of some of my September goals. I find that writing them down and keeping a journal (which I have talked about numerous times) can help you stay on top of yourself and hold you accountable for your actions.
- Complete Cait's challenge of "100 Pushups in 30 Days" challenge and send her pictures so she can link up with me during the rest of her own challenge.
- Start my own challenge of "100 Squats in 30 Days." Get ready to feel the burn in those thighs ladies!
- Run at least 4 days a week.
- Complete at least three 5K's within the month.
- Keep up with my journal.
- Read at least 4 books that I normally would not be interested in.
- Revamp my blog.
What are some of your September goals? How are you going to hold yourself accountable??
Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Why not go after it on your own two feet??...
Until the next step bloggers...