Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Upper Body Day!

Ok so if you checked out my latest check-in video yesterday, you would know that I am back in the gym (finally!) after 7 weeks of recovering after surgery. Even though I can only do the elliptical bike as far as my foot is concerned, that doesn't stop me from doing upper body!



So today, I thought I would share with you all my workout for today:

  • Seated DB shoulder press (works shoulders and triceps)- 3 sets of 10 reps
  • Skull-crushers, which I will superset with narrow grip bench press (works chest and triceps)- 3 sets of 10 reps for each exercise)
  • DB lateral raises (works shoulders)- 3 sets of 10 reps each
  • Cable chest flyes (works the chest)- 3 sets of 10 reps each
  • Rear delt cable flyes (works the shoulders and back)- 3 sets of 10 reps each
  • Wide-grip lat pulldown (works the back)- 3 sets of 10 reps each
  • Reverse grip pull down (works back and biceps)- 3 sets of 10 reps each
  • Alternating DB curls (works biceps)- 3 sets of 10 reps each
  • Bicycle crunches-3 sets of 25 reps each
  • Basic crunches- 3 sets of 25 reps each

Make sure when you work out a specific part of your body (upper body or lower body) you work all the muscles! Superset your workouts to get more of a calorie burn and toning!



Hope everyone has a great Hump Day...on your own two feet...




Until the next step bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment