Friday, September 7, 2012

Foodie Penpal Reveal!

This Foodie Penpal thing just keeps getting better and better. I am able to "meet" new friends and getting a package filled with goodies isn't so bad either! It is interesting to see where the different packages come from- all over the country!

This month, Carolynne sent me some quality items. The first thing I noticed about her box was the beautiful stationary letter on the top of the box. In it on a lavender plant stationary was a handwritten note and even one of her favorite recipes that she loves to make (what a great idea!) Of course tearing the box open is always a must when it comes to Foodie Penpals...





Out came all of these goodies! The first thing I noticed was the Guacamole mix. I don't think you can ever go wrong with guacamole. I am in the process of having many get togethers at my house so this little baby will definitely come in handy!

The rosemary potato soup...has anyone ever seen this combo?? I have yet to try it but I was very close to ripping it open and drinking it out of the carton. It sounds delicious!



Carolynne must have ESP and know that I like spicy foods because she added Red Chili Hot Sauce so I can have that extra kick to my dinners! I love putting this kind of sauce on fish or make my own stir fry! Thank youuuuu Carolynne!!



Also included in my package? Coconut cashews...YES! I love snacking and these bad boys were gone instantly! Woohoo!

All in all? Another amazing Foodie Penpal success! Want to be a part of the group? Head on over to Lindsay's blog The Lean Green Bean and fill out a participation form! Believe me, you will not be sorry!


Want to see what I sent SallyAnn? Head on over to her blog to see her write-up of my package to her!






Until the next step bloggers... 

No comments:

Post a Comment