Saturday, October 6, 2012

Foodie Penpals!

Yet another month has gone (can't believe where the time is going!) and yet another Foodie Penpal reveal! This month Amy Barnett sent me some fall favorites!


The granola she sent (in the big bag) was delish! It is already gone...so soft (which is how I like granola!) Yummm!! The Cajun flavored nuts made for a great on-the-go snack and I love a good kick and spice!

Next I pulled this out...


I can't wait to put this on some fish and grill or broil it! Amy suggested putting it on steak, which is how she likes it, so I know there are many options! And just like the container says, "Great on Everything!" Woohoo!


So apparently this picture came out upside down but you get the point...a Vidalia Onion Tomato Salad Dressing!! Ahhhh! It's like she has known me for years! This may be my favorite item in the box! Amy wanted to be extra sweet and put a little fall fever in my package for she added this at the bottom:


Such a nice touch, thank you Amy! I loved everything in my package! I was a little late sending my package to Nicolle because I was deathly ill for DAYS (Sorry Nicolle!) Hopefully she liked everything I sent and can share it with you all soon! To find out how you can become a Foodie Penpal, head on over to Lindsay's blog to find out more!



Make sure to check back later this weekend for a giveaway!!


Hope you all are having a great start to your October...on your own two feet...



Until the next step bloggers...

1 comment:

  1. Tony Chachere's is my go-to seasoning....love it!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete