Friday, August 19, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: A Letter To You...

To you...Yes, YOU!...

I started my 30 Days of Blogging on a whim, a chance for me to be held accountable to track my health for 30 Days. It turned into so much more than that. I got the chance to educate and share amazing facts and stories about fitness, nutrition, health, and more with just a click. Every day became a new adventure with thinking what I would share with you next. It became something I looked forward to every day.

I can only hope you took something out of all of this. Maybe you will start your own "30 Days of Blogging" sometime in the near future. It would be great to see someone get motivated enough to do it.

As I stated before in previous posts, I started my "healthy" journey because of a fire that was lit under my you-know-what and some harsh words (though needed). Do I follow through with it everyday? No...I'm only human. But I do hold myself accountable. I started slow. It took a lot for me to workout on a regular basis because I never needed to before (and could fit into a size 4). Now that my Greek and Italian roots are coming to bite me in the butt as I enter my mid-20's, it is time for me to take control of my own body.

Everyone is different in their own way. What works for me may not work for you and vise versa. This is the toughest challenge I have had to face so far. I find inspiration through you, it doesn't quite work out well for me, and I get discouraged. I have found what works for me and what doesn't now.

Now, I find my motivation and inspiration not only through you but by knowing that soon I will do the most noble and loyal thing I have ever done in my life...join the United States Navy. I want to be in good enough shape that when they break me down and build me back up, I can come out on top even better than before and be the best person I can be.

I want to thank you for taking this 30 Day journey with me and opening your minds to my world and what goes on in it. For those of you that commented on posts you particularly liked, thank you. Seeing your words means more than you know, plus it is fun hearing what you have to say as well!

My final question:

Which "30 Days of Blogging" post did you enjoy the best??

As promised, my giveaway is going to be underway tonight or tomorrow morning. I am finalizing everything and getting things in order. Remember, if you can name all 3 of my secret codes, you get 5 extra entries for the "mother of all giveaways." I hope you all are as excited as I am; I cannot wait to share this giveaway with all of you!


So there you have it. Another chapter written, another journey completed. I can only hope you join me as I enter this new chapter...walking on my own two feet...



Until the next step bloggers...



With love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment